Saturday, May 1, 2010

GOOD NEWS... 1 MONTH B'DAY!

Hi!
I would like to say a few words on this occasion  " last month exactly on APRIL 1 this blog started with just small introduction along with 2 or 3 posts and now exactly  after one month i am able to post my 22 post successfully, without any disturbances.I didn't expect that ill be able to manage my time so efficiently and publish the posts.

Now here the good news for those people who follow this blog.
Actually when ever u open the main page of this blog u can find the below message:


"Hi! Welcome to My Blog! This blog is not in favor of any TELECOM COMPANY nor against them! But just to post my Likes and Dislikes of the services and also the latest Tecknews,latest gadgets and info about telecom sector in INDIA!"




Till now i have posted only about TELECOM SECTOR but not about Gadgets anywhere.
Now i thank the PEOPLE AT  WOMWORLD of NOKIA for giving me an opportunity to write reviews about the latest gadgets .
But the review from my side takes some time excluding the time taken by WOMWORLD in providing me with the gadgets.
Guess U might be thinking , when many blogs and sites provide reviews about mobiles whats the junk available here?
S, even me too would be thinking in the same way if i work for reviewing, but i am not any official blogger who work for money or reputation, nor  have relationships with any sort of official people to write reviews so as to impress them or favour a particular device.
SO, i make it clear that i rate only according to the performance and design of the device.
hope u understand what i do say.

Now i would love to make it clear in what way i write about a mobile device and rate them accordingly.
1)BATTERY
2)SCREEN
3)KEYPAD/TOUCH SENSITIVENESS
4)SOUND-SPEAKER/EAR PIECE/HEADPHONES
5)CAMERA/FLASH
6)SPEED WITH MANY APPLICATIONS LOADED/NOT LOADED
7)STARTUP/SWITCH OFF TIMES
8)CALL CLARITY AND EXPERIENCE
9)SOFTWARE ISSUES/BUGS
10)IN THE BOX(supplied)

Totally i Rate them on a scale of 10.But the 9th category is divided into sub categories.

These are the main areas i will be concentrating more.
I have reasons for the special areas too.
because in the earlier times, even me also a normal user like every one and experienced certain issues while using phones.
I also wondered Y gadgets are made only in that way ? Y, can't in this way we expected?
so, being a normal user i can track back the general issues that occur with people.
Though my information about a particular mobile, i write about may not be as great as many of the phone reviewer sites, i hope at least some people will find it useful in their personal life experiences they face.

Also i used the words "Writing About Phone" in case of "Reviewing",because if i use the words(in my view) review again, it will become a Business/Official  as many Do.
Thanks and regards,

BeSt Of lUcK!

No comments:

Post a Comment